We looked inside some of the tweets by @TributeProjects and found useful information for you.
Inside 100 Tweets
- #ILikeBernie44.6K Tweets
- Hillary Clinton116K Tweets
- #TrumpsRemovalTrial65K Tweets
- #MidnightMitch128K Tweets
- #MidnightMoscowMitch28.8K Tweets
- #nobodylikeshim5,311 Tweets
- Derek Jeter16.1K Tweets
- Infinite Jest2,238 Tweets
- Xavier Rhodes2,823 Tweets
- Glenn GreenwaldAmerican journalist Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil
As of the end of 2012, Twitter has more than 200 million active users.
Mitch McConnell is trying to cover for the most corrupt president in history. Pass it on. https://twitter.com/Weinsteinlaw/status/1219426723554525186 …
Mitch McConnell is trying to cover for the most corrupt president in history. Pass it on.
Editorial boards of major news agencies like the New York Times should withhold opinion endorsements of Democratic candidates for the upcoming Presidential race. Wait until the primaries are over & then endorse the candidate or the incumbent. Now just report facts to educate.
A note on #SenateImpeachmentTrial: It's not up to Alan Dershowitz to decide what's an impeachable offense, notwithstanding precedent & history. Each impeachment is unique in its time, place & circumstance. And the Constitution gives the House the SOLE power to decide.