#Consumerism

Fun Fact

Twitter is now worth more than $11 billion.

It's easier than you think to reject global markets and promote your local community.

Interested in getting involved? Message the account for more info on how to get into our discussion chat!

#Localism #Environmentalism #LocalCommunity #England #Consumerism #Identity https://t.co/WKO9KORvxp

It's easier than you think to reject global markets and promote your local community. Interested in getting involved? Message the account for more info on how to get into our discussion chat! #Localism #Environmentalism #LocalCommunity #England #Consumerism #Identity https://t.co/WKO9KORvxp

The richest mine ever discovered is on the deadliest planet in the galaxy.

5
8
79

#DarkNetflix We are not free in what we do, because we are not free in what we want! This explains not only the TimeTravel but also #consumerism #culturalconditioning #behavioralconditioning

1
0
0

Quoted @artnet

Sotheby's hopes Banksy's painting about the "excesses of consumerism" will generate $6 million in excess consumerism at auction next month: https://t.co/p4kv0Pj2XZ https://t.co/SDYR2yOhP9

Sotheby's hopes Banksy's painting about the "excesses of consumerism" will generate $6 million in excess consumerism at auction next month: https://t.co/p4kv0Pj2XZ https://t.co/SDYR2yOhP9

#Sothebys #Banksy #consumerism #artmarket @artnet @Sothebys #auction https://t.co/rfaafzrLD6

#consumerism is for both corporations AND fake bitches. Stop that shit.

0
0
0
Bogdan
7 hours ago

So you know that 40-somethig years old stocky, balding, fat guy with the latest #BMW 6 series? He looks in the mirror at a slim, tall 20-something years old cause that's awesome #marketing! #consumerism

0
1
1
Don’t be this. 
It’s killing us all. 
Art by Steve Cutts. 
#consumerism #cancer #ClimateEmergency #saveourplanet https://t.co/AH4rz65H1v

Don’t be this. It’s killing us all. Art by Steve Cutts. #consumerism #cancer #ClimateEmergency #saveourplanet https://t.co/AH4rz65H1v

I wrote about the rise of #healthcare #consumerism a few years back. Like it or not, that ship has sailed https://t.co/S8vFzWZBWf https://t.co/0de9YdvykZ

0
0
1

"Those rare metals come.. from environmentally destructive mines.. those rare earths amounted to 0.2 percent of what gets pulled out of ground. The other 99.8 percent—now contaminated with toxic chemicals—is dumped back into the environment" https://t.co/s6ZNxDilXE #consumerism

0
0
0

Why many products, from bike shorts to products in aluminum cans, are sold out: https://t.co/Rg4V6Y2n8u (via @TheAtlantic ) #EverydayEcon #consumerism

0
0
0
CONSUMERISM is a conspiracy to keep you in debt so you'll work 5 days a week all of your life! 
.
#VoteRhino #FuckBanks #conspiracy #VoteRhino
#polcan #canada #consumerism https://t.co/iSMPZyvLPc

CONSUMERISM is a conspiracy to keep you in debt so you'll work 5 days a week all of your life! . #VoteRhino #FuckBanks #conspiracy #VoteRhino #polcan #canada #consumerism https://t.co/iSMPZyvLPc

@jilevin Ego Just like the wedding that three deaths were traced back to in the last week or so. How does it feel beginning a marriage on the deaths of loved ones? It was that important to them, eh?!? smh #consumerism

0
0
0

With climate change comes consumer use change.. we are keeping an eye on this. #climatechange #consumerism https://t.co/ZzgVxTov8D

0
1
0
Next Page